Shield CNC v3.0
- Size(L*W*H):68 x 53 x 18 mm
- Voltage:DC 12~36 V (At the moment only the DRV8825 drivers can handle up to 36V so please consider the operation voltage when powering the board.)
- Uses removable A4988 or DRV8825 compatible stepper drivers.
- The extension board can be used for carving machine, 3 d printer driver expansion board
- GRBL 0.8 compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on an Arduino UNO that turns G-code commands into stepper signals)
- PWM Spindle and direction pins,4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)
- Compact design. Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin molex connectors or soldered in place.
- Please note that this is an unassembled kit and Basic soldering skills are needed.
A4988 Stepper Motor Driver
- Size(L*W*H):20 x 15 x 10 mm
- Thermal shutdown circuitry:Yes
- Crossover-current protection:Yes
- Ground fault protection:Yes
- Load short-circuit protection:Yes
- Compatible logic supply: 3.3V and 5 V
- Five selectable step modes: full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16
- Mix with slow current decay modes.
- Internal UVLO and Low RDS (On) Output.
- Automatic current decay mode detection/selection.
- Synchronous rectification for low power dissipation.
- Warning: Connecting or disconnecting a stepper motor while the driver is powered can destroy the driver.
Arduino R3 Board
- MCU: ATmega328
- Clock speed: 16 MHz
- USB interface: ATmega16U2
- Operating voltage: 5 V
- I-I/O pin output current: 40 mA max
- 3.3 V output current: 150 mA max
- Digital I/O pins: 14 (including 6 with PWM capability)
- Analog input pins: 6
- EEPROM: 1 kB
- Static RAM (SRAM): 2 kB
- Flash memory: 32 kB
- Size(L*W*H):68 x 53 x 10 mm
- 1 x Arduino R3 Board
- 1 x Engraver CNC Shield Board
- 3 x A4988 Stepper Motor Driver
- 1 x Cable